Aug 5, 2013

Zombicide!: Last Abomination Painted

Hello all,
Finally managed to get the alst of the Abominations painted from the first set. As there can only ever be one on the board at a time, this guy was low priority, but at the end I decided he deserved to be painted and join the Zombie Hordes.
Zombicide, Zombie, Abomination, Painted
I want my Mom!
A brilliant model, although the feet are a bit weird - means mucho blood must be added. The spikes are supposedly glass splinters but as this is impossible to paint for someone of my limited abilities, I've gone with bone shards.

Zombicide, Zombie, Abomination, Painted
Don't come any closer or I'll call for my dad!
And the two bad guys in their nice and cosy home, along with the fatties and runners. A box full of serious trouble. Pandora's box?
Zombicide, Zombie, Abomination, Painted, Sally 4th, Storage
Storage solution thanks to Sally 4th


Anyways, thanks for reading - if you found the post interesting then any comments or tips (commercial clicks :-)) are greatly appreciated!
Until the next time; stay safe and prepare to slaughter Zombies!
All the best,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...